MINI MESSENGER BAG - KYOTO BLOSSOM - HANDMADE VEGAN BAG
This bag is cute! It's also super useful, lightweight, easy to take care of and no animals were harmed in it's creation (that's how it's vegan)!
Needle vs Thread messenger bags are a great every day carry for everyone. Fill them up, kick them around, spill coffee on them and then throw them in the wash! They are tough and gloriously uncomplicated. They're also really comfortable to wear with their wide strap and soft vinyl outer.
Small but still roomy, the Mini Messenger bag is a great option for those who like to travel fairly light and carry the basics - phone, wallet, keys, sunglasses, small pouch with girly stuff etc. They also fit an iPad Mini or Kindle which is super handy.
I recommend this style when you carry a reasonably fat wallet or a water bottle as it has the depth to accommodate these things comfortably (unlike a small flat bag such as a Zip-It).
- Made from soft, sturdy marine grade vinyl (UV stabilised) with cotton fabric, seatbelt webbing strap and heavy duty silver (alloy) hardware, including a sturdy lock to hold the flap closed
- Front flap fabric is Scotchgarded for protection against spills and dirt
- Lined with beige cotton fabric or unbleached calico with vinyl sides and base
- 1 slip pocket and pen slot inside
- Adjustable strap – wear the bag over your shoulder or across your body. Needle vs Thread metal strap adjusters NEVER slip no matter how heavy your bag is
- All stress points are double or triple stitched
- Lining sewn into the base to hold it in place while you take your stuff out
- Machine washable (cold wash, minimal detergent, hang to dry)
Height: 22cm / 8.6″
Width: 17cm / 6.7″
Depth: 8cm / 3″
Strap: 80-140cm / 31-55″
NOTE: Print placement may vary from that pictured.
NOTE: Bag pictured on mannequin is for display purposes only.
Don't love this fabric? Get a custom bag made instead!
FREE STANDARD AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING!
SHIPS in 3 days.